Friday, October 21, 2011

Coming soon: More behind the Movie (MbM)


Is there ever a reason to watch a movie more than once? 

I never really thought so. 

Then I began to observe the feelings that other people expressed when they returned to re-watch a movie. Some would do so simply because of the group of people they were enjoying it with, while others just loved it; whether they were by themselves or with friends. I noticed more and more people had these specific movies that they could watch 100 times and not get tired of. It is this occurrence that I want to dwell on, study, and experience together with you.

Now that i think about it, one of my favorites is Braveheart. I feel like the movie is telling a part of my story that has already happened, and a part that will happen.

How about you? Do you feel this way about your favorites?

Is there a united reason for people like me?

 I believe so. 

I believe that the movies we will never get tired of, whether new or old, are that way because they in some way touch our hearts. Whether it is our dreams, passions, imaginations, or our past, something about the movie deeply relates to our lives.

That is why I believe that these movies have significance that is worth exploring and experiencing again and again through a new lens.

So, coming soon i will begin publishing my deeper journey through some more popular movies in which we can see the human story.

Comment here or on Facebook with your favorite movie and maybe i will take a deeper journey through those as well.
Or
Send me your own deeper journey through one of your favorite movies and i will publish it on
The PlunGE!

Please send your deeper journey to tunkfd@optonline.net

Thank you for your contributions!

1 comment: